Rembrandt Glass and it's parent company are leaders in the wholesale CBD/Hemp market, and they are looking for an experienced Chemist Assistant to join our production team. In this role, you will:
- Assist with procurement needs for the lab and production teams
- Set up accounts, liaise with outside labs
- Oversee production team
- Maintain product formulation process. As new projects reach fruition, take over day-to-day handling of these processes
- Test batches for product conformance.
- Keep accurate records of batches and stability results.
- Meet/work with raw materials vendors as necessary to develop or improve existing formulas.
- Build, manage and upkeep general lab such as in maintaining a safe, clean and orderly work environment, ordering supplies, and keeping instrument and chemical inventory records.
- Participate on special projects and perform other duties as reasonably assigned
Requirements for this position are:
- Associates degree from an accredited university or institution in Chemistry or related field.
- Strong math and science skills
- 1+ years experience in a laboratory setting is preferred
- Must be passionate and knowledgeable about natural ingredients.
- Demonstrate drive, creativity, and provide quality results.
- The ability to multi-task and work according to tight timelines, and be able to get information under ambiguity.
- Must have strong personal and verbal skills; great communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Bilingual is preferred
- Reliable form of transportation is a must
Rembrandt Glass and it's parent company, is expanding it's team in the post-pandemic era. We are looking for CBD and E-Vape Brand Agents who are passionate about sustainable, 100% US-manufactured products. The Hemp CBD/E-Vape industry is bulletproof in today's changing economy, and now is the time to get on board a growth industry.
CBD and E-Vape Brand Agents will be responsible for:
- Contacting prospective and established clients, replenishing their supply of products while educating them on new products being introduced
- Ensure that new customers are vetted through collection and certification of documents, as well ensuring that documents are current and accurate for established customers
- Attend events and functions to meet new clients and represent our brands
- Monitor client's orders from the initial point of contact through receipt to ensure the process is smooth and no steps are missed
- Other duties as assigned or needed
Qualifications for CBD and E-Vape Brand Agents
- Experience in sales is a must
- Strong B2B phone sales is a plus
- At least an associates degree in a business related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and rapport
- Great persuasive and negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient in technology and dealing with equipment and software
- Able to travel frequently as required for the job
- Must be able to stand and walk for long hours at a time
- Bilingual is a plus!
Base pay for position is $31,000-$52,000 per year, depending on experience, plus a healthy commission structure